Agenda of ISAES 2023
The 2023 2nd International Symposium on Aerospace Engineering and Systems(ISAES 2023) will be held on May 19-21, 2023 in Nanjing, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
May 19, 2023（Friday）
|14:00-18:00||Registration and Conference Material Collection|
May 20, 2023
Opening Speech & Photography
|09:15-09:45||Keynote Speech 1|
|09:45-10:15||Keynote Speech 2|
|10:15-10:25||Break & Photography|
|10:25-10:55||Keynote Speech 3|
|10:55-11:25||Keynote Speech 4|
|11:25-11:55||Keynote Speech 5|
May 21, 2023(Sunday)
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.